Artists books on line

Graffiti photo essay / Artist book, Photography, Mixed media

The size of the closed book is 30 cm. x 30 cm.

The size of the fully open book is 150 cm. x 150 cm.

In my photography, I work with space: I am a seeker, a traveller to inner and outer spaces. Space is physical and social, literal and metaphorical, and needed by everyone. In the series of Graffiti, each picture becomes another world to be explored. The messages embedded in the urban landscape are magical but also frightening, expressing values and believes. Graffiti provides a way for urban artists to take hold of insignificant space for themselves. Graffiti cannot be commercialized, priced or sold. Its value is not in its sale, but in its central role in making a space, a studio, a gallery, a meeting place, a neighbourhood for the artists who create it. I joined my pictures into a book, into a space, a photo essay exploring an urban landscape.